We set out to provide an Animoto review that is both comprehensive and informative, and also highlights all of the features that will either make or break your experience.
Much like an artist without a brush, a musician without their instrument or a sculptor without their chisel, a content creator is nothing without the right software to bring their works to life.
The right software for video editing can help bring your content to the next level, and can make the process a lot easier. Many have turned to Animoto to do just that.
Animoto is a do it yourself, online video editor system that sets out to help users make video editing simple, yet professional. But what makes this service stand out, and what does it bring to your table?
If you’re interested in it, don’t wait any longer! Use code ANNUAL10 to get 10% off their annual plans.
Animoto Review – Professional Plus Plan
What Do They Offer?
Animoto markets itself as a well-rounded video creation tool that can be used by anybody. Whether you’re working on social media content, a company marketing video, or an expansive slideshow video, Animoto provides the tools you need to make it happen.
While Animoto has a free option for anyone looking to piece their videos and content together, the real value comes from the Animoto Professional Plus plan. With the top tier plan you also get access to the plethora of awesome features and tools below:
- Stock library – Their stock assets are provided via Getty images, a well-respected source for stock images/videos. You will have access to over 100 million premium licensed photos and videos.
- Music library – There are over 3,000 licensed music tracks to select from to add to your video
- Templates – instead of starting from scratch on your own, you can get access to tons of customizable templates.
- Texts and fonts – over 40 professional fonts you can use to bring your text front and center.
- Numerous aspect ratios – no third party software is needed to format the aspect ratios of your videos
- Logo watermark – You can have a watermark of your own listed on your content
- Saved brand templates – colors, logos and fonts can all easily be saved in a template
- Multiple user accounts – the premium plan allows you up to 3 different accounts for usage.
The Professional Plus plan also includes:
- a license to resell content to businesses,
- a 30 minute consultation with a video expert,
- the ability to upload your own fonts to the platform.
Animoto Review – Professional Plus Plan Pricing
The only caveat to the Professional Plus plan in comparison to the standard plan is that it is not free, but it’s a huge upgrade in features and tools, and is probably worth the price to most content creators. At $39/mo, the pricing is pretty competitive in our opinion to the rest of the market, and is a good value for the majority of video editors.
If $39/mo is still out of your budget, the Professional Plan starts at $15/mo. It includes all of the features of the Professional Plus plan, without:
- multiple accounts,
- license to resell,
- uploading own fonts
- has far fewer stock photos/videos.
If you’re a veteran in the space, of just now looking to break into content creation, you seriously should consider checking out Animoto’s services to put out the best possible product you can.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, Talk District may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.